Trust-based relationships between partners are based on information that can be shared freely. When important changes are not communicated, these become obstacles to building trust. Here are the principal messages that the partners recommend and promote in order to build confidence:
- Caregiver departure and follow-up
- Arrival of a new caregiver and continuation of care/services
- Cessation of a program and what comes next
- New service
- New resource
- Change of address or new telephone number
- Other information of interest.